Monday, October 28, 2013

Keyless

My mailbox is a one mile round trip from my front door.  What a change from my town mailbox.  It was half a block away.  Just a hop, skip and a jump.  Not a 20 minute walk down and then up a hill.
Another difference.  My mailbox in town was opened with a key.  This one is keyless!
For the first week when we walked down the hill to get the mail, I would check my pocket to see if I had my key...to my keyless mailbox!  That made me laugh.
Old habits are hard to break.  But now when I start down the hill to check the mail, I don't grab my keys.  Keyless is the way to go!
 

2 comments:

  1. thats a nice little workout to pick up the mail!--karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is good for me...at least I get 1 mile in almost every day....I should do more, but sometimes I get busy.

    ReplyDelete